Saturday, 8 April 2017

Bring On The Bling and a Thank You

Hello there,

Well, it looks like Summer's finally on it's way.  It's glorious here today and the sun is shining, happy days!

I'm here today to share with you a card that I've made for this week's challenge over at 'Allsorts' and their theme is 'Bring On The Bling.'  I knew right away when I saw this challenge which of my stamps I would be using.  A few weeks back, the Design Team at Allsorts were kind enough to offer some extra prizes on their own blogs and I was lucky enough to win this beautiful Honey Doo stamp from Kath, so I would like to say 'Thank You' to her today and I hope that she likes the card that I've made with my prize:


I made this card by stamping the image into a glue pad and then covering it with a fine glitter.  The flower looks stunning in the sunshine as it picks up all of the different colours but they don't show up too well in this photo.

Here's another photo that I took with a little sunshine on it.  It's not the best photo but it does give you more of an Idea of how it really looks, plenty of bling on there!


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

20 comments:

  1. VERY pretty! Congrats on your win at Kath's too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the dark background.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous stamp and card, there's plenty of bling there too. What a lucky win.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks stunning, especially the second pic that shows the sparkle. Fabulous. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is stunning!! I love the sparkle!! It looks amazing in the sunshine!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see the bling Sandra, absolutely gorgeous card, love the image and all your bling, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. His is beautiful! Love glitter image! So pretty and effective!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and a lovely shimmer on the flowers

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like it, I love it. A fabulous card Sandra and it looks gorgeous just on the black but you are right it does look stunning in the sunlight.
    Thank you for joining our 'Bling' challenge this week at Allsorts and thank you for using the stamp too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again, also meant to say, can't wait to try glittering mine now.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with this stamp and sparkle. Great style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bling in the sunshine Sandra, love the beautiful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really beautiful floral creation Sandra and what a wonderful sparkle you have achieved, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is so simple and so effective; beautiful! Hope you have a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, for goodness sake, Sandra, you've made me slap my forehead! Your card is brilliant in every way! Only I've had an unopened glue pad here for at least four years! I've never thought exactly how one would use it for gluing. Silly me, I never thought it was for STAMPING! It all makes perfect sense now and I can't wait to try it with my gobs of glitter I never use for anything either. How fun!! Thank you for the inspiration and thank you for joining in my NBUS Challenge #11!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stunning card and design. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work Sandra. Your card is lovely. Congratulations on your win too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The second photo really does show us the bling - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog Your comments are very much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...